Ctrl + Alt + Enterprise
“Ctrl+Alt+Enterprise. Self-employment for social inclusion of vulnerable people” is the Erasmus + project co-funded by the European Union dedicated to social integration and employment of disadvantaged people in vulnerable conditions.
The lead partner is the italian Azienda Socio Sanitaria No. 5 (AAS5) in partnership with:
Municipality of Pordenone - Ambito Urbano 6.5 (social services provider) - Italy
Soform Scarl - Italy
Social Cooperative Itaca - Italy
Mag Verona - Italy
Epralima - Escola Profissional do Alto Lima - Portugal
Skup - Skupnost privatnih zavodov - Slovenia
Anatoliki S.A. - Development Agency of Eastern Thessaloniki's Local Authorities - Greece.
The project has the overall objective of contributing to the improvement of policies, strategies and measures on training and social-labor inclusion of disadvantaged people through the strengthening of the entrepreneurial training and self-employment development.
Participants and targets
The direct and indirect beneficiaries of the project are:
-the disadvantaged, in accordance with European and national legislation, taken in charge by different social and labor services.
-Managers and directors of the territorial social services, politicians and decision makers of local authorities and Public Administration
-Representatives and workers of trade unions and organizations linked to the development of industry, trade and cooperation
-The Operators of local services (vocational training, social cooperation, social, health and employment services)
• Analysis of existing practices and provision of methodologies for the analysis and evaluation of motives, attitudes and skills necessary to starting a business
• Analysis of existing practices and provision of methodologies for the evaluation and improvement of the quality of the business idea and business plan
• Definition of the technical and professional skills needed, elaboration of a program of training and teaching materials for workers intended to plan and tutor the self-entrepreneurial activity
• Preparation of a shared model of support and assistance to the business start up for disadvantaged people
• Elaboration of the evaluation plan and evaluation of the outputs (models and experimentation)
Expected impact and long-term benefits
Enhancement of entrepreneurship as an opportunity for socio-labor inclusion of disadvantaged people and, at the same time, improvement of the quality and effectiveness of training and support programs designed for self-employment of disadvantaged people.
Besides, it is foreseen a medium to long term impact, in terms of effectiveness and efficiency of networking between departments for training, inclusion and employment.